The Gadget was the first of this series. It is semi-glossy black with lots of accents. It has a Temperature Guage and a Hygrometer (moisture). On the hour, you'll a chime announcing the coming hourly festivities. Then the gears take a move while the dial takes a full revolution around while playing one of 30 melodies. LED lights flash along with the melody. Designed beautifully with a continuous rotating gear at the bottom and 6 Swarovski Crystals.
Dial - moves in one direction doing a complete spin
Gears - rotate the opposite direction of the dial
Features: Crystals, reads temperature (fahrenheit and celsius) and moisture LED lights, plays 30 melodies
- Thermometer and Hygrometer
- 30 melodies from your choice of popular mix of Classical or Christmas genre's (see song list below)
- Comes with 1 Year Warranty
- Auto Night Shutoff - light sensor that will silence the music automatically during the night
- Demonstration button (because you'll want to show this clock off!)
- Volume Control
- On/Off Switch
- Batteries Included
- Dimensions: 16.1"H x 15.4"W; 5.3 lbs
- Item Number: 4MH886WD02
- Lindenhaus Imports is the largest real-store RHYTHM Dealer in the U.S. with over 20 years of experience with RHYTHM Clocks!
Plays one of 30 melodies every hour on the hour from 3 different melody selections. (click on the title to hear the song)
- or -
Tale From The Vienna Woods
Four Seasons - Spring
Sonata fur Klavier K. 545-1
Voice Of Spring
In The Garden
Invitation To The Dance
Four Seasons - Winter
My Country,‘Tis of Thee
- or -
We have been in business for over 25 years! Our Brick-and-Mortar store is a great advantage for you! You'll receive individual customer service and assistance tailored to your needs. All of our imported products ship from right here in Helen, Georgia so less chance of damage PLUS no surprise VAT or Customs Import Fees.
This Small World clock is so cool! I love to see the gears move every hour and how it plays a song. They said to put the batteries in and let it sit until the lights stop flashing. I didn't do that the first time and it didn't work. After I called them I took the batteries out and put them in and waited. Has been perfect ever since! Everyone loves our new clock!